Monday 5 March 2012

MAC Haul



Ooops, accidentally had a mega haul at MAC on Sunday... well a girls gotta look good!  Anyway its justified because it’s my wedding makeup which I am applying myself so it’s cheaper than having an artist come and do it for me and I get to keep the products. I never actually found out how much a makeup artist was so I am just assuming....
Anyway, onto the haul. I had a consultation booked which means you are guaranteed to spend a fortune because they make you look so good that you have to have it all – fortunately my credit card got away with only half the items. So the list of items are: 


Prep & Prime - Neutralize
Matchmaster Foundation - 1.5
Select Cover-Up - NW20
Lustre Drops - Pink Rebel
Powder Blush - Buff
Two Eye Shadows - Shale & Soba
Pro Colour x 2 Compact 
Glaze Lipstick - Hue

I only bought the refill case because they were out of the Soba but it turns out she scanned in the other full pot of instead of the mineralise powder – so I am going to have to take it back to exchange. I also have my eye on two brushes which she used - the Duo Fibre Brush & the Shader, so I may be tempted to get those, you only get married once right!?
Really I should have booked the hour ½ session for £50 because I spent well over that on products anyway (I opted for the £25 hour) but I was in the chair for at least an hour ½ so defo got my monies worth. Highly recommend having a consultation, although when I told her I use foundation on my eyelids she was horrified and I felt a bit of a noob, oh well only way you learn I suppose
I think I am going to stretch out the fun and have MAC posts over the next few weeks of individual items unless everyone gets sick of reading about MAC (personally I wouldn’t but Let me know!)

Who would have thought I was a MAC virgin only a few months ago...MR MAC now gets a whole lot of lovin




21 comments:

  1. Brilliant haul xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! I adore MAC products :)

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a bit of a mac obsession at the minute as well, it's just so good!
    Good luck for the wedding! xxxx

    athannahfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really want to try the matchmaster foundation! and hue is one of my favourite lipsticks, great haul! xxx


    lucelipsinkships.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh so jealous, great haul! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Monday!

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award:
    http://kayleigh--marie.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-monday.html

    Have a fab week!

    Kayleigh. x

    http://kayleigh--marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Kayleigh! :-) I will check it out x

      Delete
  8. i never got so much on a single visit to mac :O *jealous* will you show us your wedding makeup? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to have quite a few practice runs so I am sure I will :-)

      Delete
  9. Great haul Kim,can´t wait for the reviews!
    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always put foundation on my eyelids?! Oops. Lovely blog/post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! that is a major haul! i just realized that my 3 favorite lipsticks are all down to the last bits! i will definitely be making my way over to mac for restocking. hope they have the same colors, lol!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you got some good products there! Good luck with the wedding and hope we'll see some pictures of your practice runs! Also you should definitely go for the brushes, it's your wedding!!

    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hue is my fave lipstick by mac it's such a lovely colour! would love to see a review of the matchmaster I've been considering it for a while but always stick with my usual pro long wear xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love mac hauls!

    You got some great products, soba is such a great shade! C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did she say why you shouldn't use foundation on your eyelids? I googled it but couldn't find a reason lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No she didnt, im guessing that foundation is too heavy?

      Delete
  16. Or maybe you possibly can give us one thing to look at, something that may connect what youre saying to something tangible? Neuroplex Pro Just a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neuroplex-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  17. hanks for the useful post! I wouldnt have discovered this otherwise!Great post. The tips and the ideas given in the post seems to be very much Prolongz informative and useful for the job seekers. Thank you for such a good post.Great text. I like your web design also. continue your good work.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...