Friday, 2 March 2012
What Kimmi Did Next - Round Up of The Week
How have you all been this week? this week has flown by again, but I'm not complaining that its Friday!
- I went into Birmingham for shopping & a night out, surprisingly I did not buy that much - but I have my MAC consultation on Sunday which means I will end up spending a fair few bob. It costs £25 for an hour and you get to use that £25 on MAC products after the consultation which I think is a good deal - I will let you know how I get on!
- While out in Birmingham I took a picture of the Accessories window display - I love it! cameras, handbags and jewellery - whats not to love?!
- Dress fitting this weekend.....I hope it fits! I have been losing weight so I am sure I will, I think the worry of it all is making me loose pounds (from my body AND purse)
- I am going to be featured on the Republic blog next week! As I recently won a lot of vouchers for their stores I was asked to send in some pics of me wearing what I chose - keep an eye out on their website :-)
- You can still enter my beauty giveaway - for you chance to win a MAC lipstick, Maybelline gel eyeliner, 17 Metallic eyes, 17 Matte top coat & Vaseline lip therapy - just follow the blog on GFC and add a comment to the giveaway post saying COUNT ME IN!
Blog of the week http://sayilovemary.blogspot.com/
Why this one? I love the fashion week jewellery!