Saturday, 21 July 2012

Saturday shopping

I had to run a few errands today - no intention of spending money, but while rummaging in the bargain bin in Tesco (yes I am that person you see doing that!) I found these light up tweezers for 50p!!! I have had a similar pair in the past but the batteries ran out and I never replaced them but this set comes with 3 spare batteries! it has a nice bright light and fits nicely in the case which also has a mirror. I have had a quick go and they do work, I find some cheapy ones don't actually grip anything.  Over all a bargain which I am very happy with - the moral of he story is to rummage in the bargain bin even if it makes you look like a tight ass.

 
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. Amazing! And what a bargain price!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, defo worth a look in the bargain bins :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, you got these so cheap! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know how they can sell them so cheap really!

      Delete
  4. Super handy! Real good buy!

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding real bargains like this - ones you will actually use!

      Delete
  5. What a bargain :)))

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bargain bins! These sound fab.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i want to try it out looks really intersting and i have never seen it before..
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...