Friday 16 November 2012

New hair!


Fringe Alert!

I have been debating whether to have a fringe or not, it’s one of those cuts that can make or break the whole look.

It’s taken me what seems like an age to grow my hair and I was reluctant to see my hard earned length drop to the hairdresser’s floor.

However, on a whim I said to the hairdresser `just do it’ a couple of snips later and the deed was done.

Am I pleased? Yes indeedy, its looks much neater and more styled then before. My hairdresser also offers a free fringe trim, so I am able to pop in as and when I need it done.

Do you fancy a fringe but not sure whether to take the plunge? Why not try out a clip in fringe? I found the one below from ASOS!




15 comments:

  1. That suits you so much! I've been tempted wiht a fringe for a while, but its taken me so long to grow it out I'm still unsure what to do!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! You are so cute, like a little adorable kid :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks sooo good !!

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    follow me on Instagram @franwelchfeatherss

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really suits you :) The clip in fringe seems a little odd :P x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The length is great and the fringe is in. I feel weird when mine starts to grow out, bangs are a requirement for me now. :)

    http://justmeaghan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new hair looks so pretty! Very model-like :)

    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fringe! it really suits you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love! I just did a bit of a more asymmetrical fringe on myself! Love the change a little bang can make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw you look beautiful, the fringe suits you so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks fab on you lovely I really like it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore it! Congrats on the fringe :-)
    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Really suits you.

    Kayleigh. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It really suits you! If they had my colour, i would definitely buy one right now! I've always wanted a fringe, but don't want to make the commitment!
    Love your blog
    beckieblush.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW i love this post, i have been debating fringe or no fringe for months, i might buy a fringe to see if i like it! awesome.

    Great blog, new follower.

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...