Sunday 4 November 2012

Saturday Shopping - Clinique Pore Refining Solutions


You have probably read on a few occasions on my blog that I suffer with large pores. I needed a foundation, so I thought I would try the new one from the Pore Refining Solutions range by Clinique. Seeing as my hubby was treating me, I cheekily added the serum into my basket too.

This foundation is supposed to be light weight and create a poreless finish. Normally I am a `coke it on thick’ type of person to hide pores and blemishes, so it will be interesting to try a lighter foundation.

The idea behind the foundation & serum  `power couple’ is that the serum gets to work at night by shrinking your pores over time and then the foundation gives the instant day minimising finish. There are a few other items in this range too, including the stay matte hydrator and the instant perfector, seeing as I have many primers and matte moisturisers at the moment I opted just for the serum & foundation.

The claim from Clinique while using the serum is:

`Pores 'snap back' into shape. In 2 weeks, pores look 58% smaller. Guaranteed’

Guaranteed? Hhhmm we will see! Anyone tried this yet?






4 comments:

  1. They look great, i have large pores too so i'll have to keep an eye out when i'm in town next! xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds amazing, i have massive pores too, i'd love to see a review!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clinique has neer disappointed me so I wish u luck with ur picks. I'd love to read ur review on these products..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thanks for sharing, ya large pores is so hard to dealing with.. good luck girl can't wait for the result

    oh btw, there is on going giveaway on my blog, you can join if you interested :).
    see you,

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | D'HOMME | D'FEMME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...