What Kimmi Did Next - Round up of the week
Hello everyone, how has your week been? mine has flown by, but im not complaining because its now the weekend again, woo hoo!
- The diet has landed...I am hungry and just want to eat cake! the first few days were the hardest but I think I am getting into the swing of things now! I am going to do an update post next week to update you on my progress
- I have started my first blog hop! I had seen a few other blog hops on the next but not many for fashion & beauty. I think its a great way to network and find new blogs! if you have not joined yet then get in on the act and add your url to the list!
- You may or may not know but I am getting married in April, I have a busy weekend ahead of wedding meetings - the photographer, florist and organising the cake :-) which I am looking forward to getting organised!
- I have come across some great blogs through the blog hop, my favourite this week is - http://my-beautyful-world.blogspot.com/
- Why this one? I like the product reviews the photos are great
- Exclusive Benefit Make Up Event Competition –To promote benefits new blusher Hervana, Elle is giving away tickets to an evening of complimentary cocktails, canape’s, make up masterclasses, goodies and lots more at an exclusive London location !To enter go to www.elleuk.com/beauty/exclusive-benefit-event-competition