|Im ready for my close up|
- Wedding plans are well under way - flowers - check, photographer - check, cake - double triple check! I had a cake tasting session and OMG the samples were amazing! look at the pic below to see what I plan to have!
- The diet is going well - I still need to do my Rodial review so watch this space but I have lost 2 lbs this week. I have only exercised once though, but cutting back on food is not leaving me with much energy when I get home and I can not bear the thought of exercise before work in the morning! (I have just read this back and realised I have put `the diet is going well' under a `cake tasting session!')
- I am off on a shopping trip tomorrow 1) to sort out my mums clothes for the wedding (should be fun....not) and also I am on the look out for a new pastel outfit which I am planning a post about. I am loving the pastel shades which are out at the moment, it reminds me of candyfloss and sweets - but maybe that's just the diet brain taking over!
- The blog hop was really successful with 45 blogs! I dont think I will do this weekly but maybe monthly? let me know what you think and if it is worth doing, did you find any blogs you like?
- The winner of my Nails Inc giveaway has written her first post on the set she won. Keep an eye on her blog as more review posts are coming - http://glam-polish.blogspot.com/2012/01/nail-mail-nails-inc-in-crowd-mini-set.html
- my blog of the week is http://justbalderdash.blogspot.com/
- I actually only found this one today but I was quite impressed with the photography
- Win a Cheryl Cole designed lipstick - even if you not that keen on cheryl this is a fab red lipstick by L'Oreal - personally I like a bit of chezza - to be in for the chance of winning one of ten enter here https://comps.look.co.uk/competition/cheryl_lippy.php