What Kimmi Did Next - Round up of the week
- It was time for a good old scrub and im not talking about exfoliating. The pups needed their NY bath which surprisingly Maggie loves (probably something to do with the gravy bone treat at the end!)
- The back to work blues are taking over, no fun is allowed (no naughty food, no spending, no alcohol... boo) I am saving for my wedding in April so at least I have something to aim for within the next few winter months
- Detox week! Next week I will be starting my Rodial Crash Diet kit which I got at the end of last year, it’s a diet of shakes/healthy food for two weeks to kick start the metabolism. Hopefully this won’t add to the pain of January blues but kick start my new regime! Keep an eye out for the posts net week.
- My favourite blog that I have come across this week is – http://www.mediamarmalade.com/
- Why? - I like the layout and pics of this blog - also gave the heads up on a glamour magazine L'occitane freebie!
- River Island - Style Invader - This is a great competition to win £250/£150 or £100 - simply upload a pic of your favourate riverisland outfit for your chance to win - easy peasy http://www.styleinsider.riverisland.com/your_style
- Net-a - porter - Karl Largerfield experience - Simply register on the net a porter sight for the chance to win a weekedn for two in Paris plus £5000 to spend at Net-a-porter (runners up get £1000 to spend!) Im registering!https://www.net-a-porter.com/intl/competition.nap?comp=718