Wednesday 14 August 2013

MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara


Hurrah MAC have released their new collections, just the right timing as I needed a new mascara. Now in my last post I said I was going to stay away from MAC and broaden my horizons, however I had already bought this (and a few other bits) so this doesn't count!

So there are two new mascaras, In Extreme Dimension Lash & In Extreme 3D Black Lash. Both have a lightweight formula which adds length and volume without clumping/flaking, however the 3D version has a few added extras. Seeing as they were both the same price (£18.00) I decided to opt for the 3D version.


So what makes the 3D any different? well it is highly pigmented to give the blackest black colour on your lashes. It also has a larger brush head so that you can apply mush more mascara adding to the volume of the lashes. 


Now I am normally a fan of a big brush, I like to get it on nice and thick no messing about building it up with a small brush. However messing about is usually what happens, I am a bit clumsy so the length of this brush did not help with my application skills - see on my lid below. I am more of width over length type of girl, I like them short and fat, when it comes to brushes that is! oh dear


I am quite lucky when it comes to lashes, they are naturally quite long so generally most mascaras work well for me. I don't usually curl them either, in the pics above I didn't and I think that the mascara still looks good.  As for being blacker than black, in my opinion it does not look any blacker than a normal black mascara. There may be a difference comparing it to the standard In Extreme Dimension Mascara but my guess is that there is not a lot of difference between the two. Over all I like this mascara, it works well on my lashes with minimal clumping but I am now wowed by the brush & pigmentation. 

Have you tried either of these? what are your thoughts?




9 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! Also you have really pretty eyes!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like an amazing mascara!
    love your blog and i'm following you on bloglovin!
    You can follow me back if you want.

    x Jana

    www.amoreforfashion.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks great on you - but as you say, you have great lashes! Wonder how it would fare on my stumpy wee things... xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mascaras are one of the products I rarely get from MAC. Shame about the pigmentation you said cos your lashes look fab!
    I'm using the Maybelline Falsies at the moment which I'm loving xxx
    www.dolleduplondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks gorgeous on you! They look pretty dak to me. I'd never considered MAC for mascara before but this looks great.

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the makeup bag, where did you get it from?

    xoxo sugarkanke
    http://sugarkanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Primal X The benefits of marijuana use, in keeping with customers.Anecdotal evidence from clients indicates that guys who use marijuana earlier than their encounters are capable of go longer and revel in intense delight throughout the act. http://www.healthsupreviews.com/primal-x/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoroc Male Enhancement The trouble.For a few men, a verbal exchange with the health practitioner may help Zoroc Male Enhancement out to enhance the concerns about the PE Zoroc Male Enhancement untimely ejaculation. for example, it is able to be encouraging Zoroc Male Enhancement a good way to Zoroc Male Enhancement listen that sporadic ejaculation previous to time. however, indulgence to Zoroc Male Enhancement it'll handiest cause the irreparable ailment.causes The docs frequently accept as true Zoroc Male Enhancement with that the experience of early life might set up as a addiction later. http://guidemesupplements.com/zoroc-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alpha Plus Male This is to ensure that you are not allergic to any of the herbal components. Also, you'll be able to understand what the different ingredients are known for. Supplements for male enhancement should be able to safely increase semen production and help facilitate blood flow to the penis. Ingredients to help maintain stamina and cardiovascular health are also important. http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/alpha-plus-male/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...