Friday 17 August 2012

Almost Daily Diary #7

This is yesterdays diary which I did not get round to putting up, I probably will not do one today as it is turning out to be very similar food wise. 
The snack of the day was the Nakd choc orange bar; I love these and would eat them every day. They are made up of raw nuts, fruit and are free from all artificial nasties like gluten and are wheat & dairy free too. Really good for you but also great if you need that chocolate hit and does satisfy the craving. I have tried the other flavours such as the pecan one but I did not like it as much and tend to stick to the choc orange one. Definitely a good substitute for a chocolate bar, however my husband does not seem to think so as he says they are vile. OK so its not the same as a Mars bar, if you don’t like dried fruit then I would avoid!
Breakfast: Nature Valley oat bar 198 cals, Linseed 50 cals
Lunch: Tandoori chicken sandwhich 270 cals, baked cheese & onion crisps 152 cals
Dinner: Carrot & coriander soup 270 cals
Snacks: Nakd choc orange bar – 200cals, Banana 100cals, Strawberries 85 cals
Supplements: Multivitamin, folic acid, cod liver oil, Linseed
Drinks: 2 cups of coffee, cappuccino (tut tut) 80cals, 1 bottle of sparkling water, can of diet coke, 1 cup of tea
Total cals: 1410
Exercise: Body rock! 10 minute intense workout, ouch! I will talk about this more next time
Thoughts of the day
I am really struggling to eat my 5 a day, not because I do not want to but I just forget! Any suggestions? I think I need to get the smoothie maker out.
Is carbonated water a bad idea? I am a bit addicted to fizzy drinks, at least it’s better than coke?

3 comments:

  1. Hmm,sounds ery tasty.I hae a serious chocolate craving at the moment.The best is loads of water,or brushing my teeth so it stops ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're making me SOOOOO hungry!

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural mineral water hydrates just as much as still water.. too much can apparently effect the plaque on your teeth, not sure though how much that would take. I find it so much easier to drink fizzy water too!

    Lady Bear

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...