Monday 6 August 2012

Whats in My Bag? Louis Vuitton Tivoli PM


This is my absolute favourite hand bag; it was my first LV bag and holds a dear place in my heart. I am lucky to have a few LV bags now, (which I have achieved through hard work)but this one has special memories associated with it. My husband and I were away on a trip to Venice, if you have ever been there you will know that literally every other person has an LV bag! We went into the LV store just to have a look and I came out with this baby. I was going to buy a Speedy but really liked the unusual shape of the Tivoli and its zip charm. 

I remember the excitement of being in Venice, a beautiful place, with my man, and my Louis and remember that every time I use it.

So whats in my bag today?



1) Davidoff cool waters perfume 
2) Dior makeup bag – random selection including MAC lipstick in hue, some tweezers, Vaseline lip tin, Estee Lauder shimmer bronzer (for the mirror)
3) My Xperia phone – with a microfiber cloth (handy to get rid of finger prints)
4)Blotting paper - for the mid day shine, really handy
5)Ted baker purse
6) Bag holder – so you don’t have to put your bag on the floor! (see pic below) I dont use this with every bag - using it in Maccy D's with my manky satchel does not have the same appeal

* please note my bag is not always this tidy, I did not think you would be interested in all the receipts and sweet wrappers so I have taken them out :-)


 
 
 
 
 



18 comments:

  1. Quoted: "please note my bag is not always this tidy, I did not think you would be interested in all the receipts and sweet wrappers so I have taken them out :-)"

    I feel you! My bag is actually almost filled with receipts, coins and wrappers. LOL. My partner had to always clean it. :D

    xx
    Mutzii
    www.dressupmutzii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice bag...love it
    3lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same thoughts about my LV Alba. I saved for ages to buy it, and was the first real designer thing I'd bought. Its now in a glass case in my spare bedroom, as I don't use it, but it always remonds me of what I can get it I work hard.
    http://justmeedee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this bag! I'm saving up now for one and plan to pick one up on our trip to Paris. I'm glad to hear the memories of your trip come back to you from this bag, that's exactly what I'm going for too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag! I will get me a LV one day! Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post! your handbag is so beautiful :)

    Love India - www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.com

    Giveaway - Benefit/XenTan/Elemis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful bag, Kim :)
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post hun, you made me even more excited to get my first LV bag when I go on holiday :D

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, Love yours! SO jealous of your bag! And that little gem holder thing, I've never seen anything like it before- I really want one now :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adore your LV bag, so jealous right now lol
    Great blog post and the blog holder is such a brilliant idea, want one !

    http://laurenbehappy.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lovely shape bag. I used to be crazy about LV and had a few of them. I wish my bag was as neatly organised.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So interesting post... especially that Bag holder...:)
    http://be-myfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bag and the simple bits you have in it!

    http://lovelock92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

  14. Hi ! This is my first visit to your blog! Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    Visit my site : Louis Vuitton wallets

    ReplyDelete
  15. Louis Vuitton handbags have been the most preferred bag by women for all events. Even, there are numerous designs, colors and styles available in handbags and you will definitely like to buy.

    used Louis Vuitton handbags

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always provide quality based posts, enjoy reading your work first copy handbags India

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...