This is my absolute favourite hand bag; it was my first LV bag and holds a dear place in my heart. I am lucky to have a few LV bags now, (which I have achieved through hard work)but this one has special memories associated with it. My husband and I were away on a trip to Venice, if you have ever been there you will know that literally every other person has an LV bag! We went into the LV store just to have a look and I came out with this baby. I was going to buy a Speedy but really liked the unusual shape of the Tivoli and its zip charm.
I remember the excitement of being in Venice, a beautiful place, with my man, and my Louis and remember that every time I use it.
So whats in my bag today?
1) Davidoff cool waters perfume
2) Dior makeup bag – random selection including MAC lipstick in hue, some tweezers, Vaseline lip tin, Estee Lauder shimmer bronzer (for the mirror)
3) My Xperia phone – with a microfiber cloth (handy to get rid of finger prints)
4)Blotting paper - for the mid day shine, really handy
5)Ted baker purse
6) Bag holder – so you don’t have to put your bag on the floor! (see pic below) I dont use this with every bag - using it in Maccy D's with my manky satchel does not have the same appeal
* please note my bag is not always this tidy, I did not think you would be interested in all the receipts and sweet wrappers so I have taken them out :-)