Sunday 5 August 2012

Random pics that I want to share! camera & phone pics

Clockwise in three sets:
Cacee Nails / Shade BFF/Helen? / Scrub our nose in it & Sanctuary Microdermabrasion / Maggie putting her head in the choc a blok tub / Moji  / Mr & Mrs mugs for tea time / Paul Frank Chi lip balm / Maggie close up / My attempt at nail art  / I want this BB thickening range  / GB Birthday card  / Topshop sign (similar to another I have seen..)  / Pic of me / My Orchid which I have not killed yet! / My Eiffel Tower bag/ Louboutin exhibition sign!

4 comments:

  1. very original bag!!

    Maggie is really cute!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics and your dog is adorable! ^_^

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. Please check link desksta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...