Sunday 19 August 2012

Saturday Shopping #6


I love the peplum style tops which are out at the moment, Topshop have a whole range of different colours and textiles which I had to take advantage of. I picked this grey one as I liked the mottled colours and I thought it would look good with my black shiny skinnies for a night out I have planned.

While in Boots I came across the new Botanics range, it caught my eye because it has had a packaging rebranding and it looks really good. I am not sure if the products have changed too because I have never bought Botanics before. I have run out of toner so thought I would try the Cleansing All Bright Toner and also the Organic Rosewater Toning spritz. The range has a third off at the moment so I thought why not try both! I also picked up the Shine Away Mattifying Gel/Cream moisturiser to try under my make up for a matte base.

I am looking forward to testing out the Botanics items, have you tried any of these new ones yet? What are your thoughts?




9 comments:

  1. I have the Botanicals cleanser, it's really good. Looking forward to trying some of their other products
    Beauty Fiends Blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moisturiser is really good Iv been using it for a week now and love it! Definitely does what it says on the tin! Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peplum top is really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peplum tops/dresses too, it's so girly and cute but can be transformed into something sophiscated and cool! Lovely purchases

    Tia xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that peplum... it's so cute :)
    http://be-myfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Botanics moisturiser. I absolutely love it & it smells amazing!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought that moisturiser! It's pretty good, smells nice too. Wouldn't say it lasts all day but it gives it a pretty good go!
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh LOVE your new peplum top, that is SO gorgeous!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep looking at the botanics range and keep making a note that I need to try their stuff out. I've never heard of a toning spritz so may have to go and have a look next time I am in Boots!

    Click here to get your daily buzz!

    Sarah xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...