Saturday 4 August 2012

Saturday Shopping - Liz Earl Cleanse & Polish, Liz Earl Deep Cleansing Mask


 
Well I took the plunge and bought the Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish which I have been tempted to buy for a few weeks. My Freederm had run out and I had heard so many good things about this cleanser that I just had to try it. The good thing is that it is for all skin types so even if your skin changes slightly it will still be OK to use. I also saw the deep cleansing mask as it helps with oiliness and I also like the look of the sponges that come with it. I cant wait to try these! I must be getting on a bit when all I am looking forward to on a Saturday night is washing my face! 
 


 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Hope you love Liz Earle, I am a huge fan! Its done wonders for my skin! :-) Have you seen you can get the cleanser with the skin tonic and moisturizer on their online essentials offer each month for about £40 and comes with a complimentary gift! Perfect.
    Suzye X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh no I didnt know that, thanks for the heads up! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the cleanse and polish, so worth the money :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think £12 is a reasonable price to pay if it works, lets hope it does for me too :)

      Delete
  3. really want to try this!
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this set looks amazing, and want to get my hands on it when I have the money :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it for around £14 in John Lewis but you might be able to get it a bit cheaper if you shop around?

      Delete
  5. I have the cleanse & polish and I adore it! But I reserve it for pampering nights so that I can make it last and use my No7 hot cloth cleanser inbetween! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good idea to use it for pamper days, I am not sure if I am going to use it day and night yet as I am not sure if it is really needed for the morning cleanse

      Delete
  6. Nice haul, looking forward to ur reviews. :)

    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will review in a few weeks, give it a chance to work :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...