Saturday 11 August 2012

Saturday Shopping - Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil / Rituals Yogi Flow & Zensation


I am really excited to try this facial oil, I have been debating whether to get this or not for some time now. As I have oily skin it does feel like a bit of a gamble, it could go horribly wrong, but it is aimed at oily skin so let’s see what happens. I will be writing a review for sure, as it is expensive (£29) so it might help others who are debating whether to buy or not. 
I fancied trying some Rituals products too; I have never tried any and I am intrigued. I bought two of the shower foams, Yogi Flow & Zensation as both smell lovely. I do tend to go for washes that foam/froth a lot, I just feel cleaner when using them as opposed to one that does not froth, but maybe that’s just in my head!

Have you tried any of these items?




6 comments:

  1. Oh the yogi Flow shower gel smells amazing and makes the skin so soft ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to read the clarins review, as I've been tempted lately to get some of their productd, but need to see mire teviews before doing so!

    Also, im having a giveaway on my blig, if you'd.like to che k it out :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both of those Rituals foams- the Zen I got in a Glossybox ages ago and the Yogi Flow I bought because it smells so amazing! I love using them with exfoliating gloves... my skin is so lovely afterwards! They also seem to last ages... (but then, I'm more of a bath girl than a shower fan!)

    I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the face oil. It is in my Night Skincare Routine on my blog :)

    http://passionformakeup11.blogspot.co.uk/


    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. for face cream i always follow the doctors instructions , its good post you have shared with us mole skin lesion removal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read the post and the information which you have shared that is really good and useful.
    Best Skin Doctor in Greater Kailash

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...