Thursday 9 August 2012

Label M Intensive Hair Mask


As my quest for perfect long blonde hair continues, I thought it was about time I started using a regular intensive mask. I routinely have highlights put into my hair, adding this with all the heat from hairdryers and such means that my hair is becoming dry at the ends. However I still have greasy roots which means I have to wash it every day otherwise it will look lank and generally gross. I have tried dry shampoos instead of washing everyday but they don’t work for me and I just feel manky without my daily shampoo & condition. Having combination hair can be a bit of a nightmare so I have to pick carefully when choosing an intensive treatment.
I really was not sure where to start so I asked my hairdresser what product to try and she suggested the Label M Intensive Mask. I think this was around £12 but it does last a while, I have used it 1-2 times a week for a month now and I am not even half way through the tub yet.  As this contains shea butter the smell is gorgeous, it’s the kind of smell you would get from a Bodyshop body butter and after you have used it you will occasionally get wafts of it throughout the day.
I usually apply around two 50p sizes this half way down my hair to the tips avoiding the roots and I really massage it in to make sure it is thoroughly covered. The directions are to leave on for three minutes, which I do if using this in the shower, but if I am having a bath I will leave it in until I get out of the bath. I personally prefer to leave it in longer as I have found the results to be better.
 It is easy to wash out too, in the past I have found some masks to be too rich and have found it difficult to rinse all of the product out and in turn left the hair greasy.

Over all thoughts:
Lovely smell which stays on the hair
Easy to apply & rinse
Did not make any improvements/changes in regards to hair colour
Left hair soft & manageable
A good weekly conditioner but I would not say this was an intensive mask
Would I buy again? As a conditioner – yes, but as an intensive mask treatment – No

Have you tried this mask? What are your thoughts?

 
 
Get your nose out of the way Mags!



11 comments:

  1. The last photo of your dog with it is so cute :) This sounds like a lovely mask, I may have to look in to it! I hate masks which leave your hair feeling greasy afterwards! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, if I buy a new hair mask and it makes my hair greasy then its unlikely I will use the rest of the pot

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great mask! I too have colour treated blonde hair so I definitely know the hardships of keeping it healthy! This mark sounds wonderful, I like that it's easy to wash out - I have tried so many masks that just stick to my hair and won't come out, yucky!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely and the shea butter sounds nice :-)

    http://cocomykel.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smell really sells it to me, it would not be as nice otherwise

      Delete
  4. Do you apply this after shampooing or in dry hair, I know it sounds like a silly question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In many ways therVery nice post and right to the point. I am not sure if this is actually the best place to ask but do you folks have any ideea where to hire some professional writers? Cognimaxx XL I thought you were going to chip in with some decisive insigth at the end there. Not leave it with we leave it to you to decide.http://www.supplements4help.com/cognimaxx-xl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes all products are so natural. I am using and your can also use those.
    intensive hair mask

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Article. Very Helpful. I also find a article same as this and its also very helpful.Please Check This
    http://www.shielo.com/intensive-hair-mask.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...