Thursday 2 August 2012

September 2012 Magazine Issues - Freebies

 I will update this when a few others have come out (cosmo, glamour & so on) but here is what's on the shelf today!

 Tatler - Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
 Small try out size mascara, I was thinking about buying the full size one a few weeks ago so this sample would be good to try before taking the plunge and paying out for it. Also a good travel size for holidays.

Marie Claire - Murad Essential C Cleanser
 Not one I would pick for my oily skin but I have tried Murad products in the past and do like them. This sample is probably enough for a week - again good holiday size.

Elle - Jemma Kidd Eyeliner - three colours to collect
  Full size eyeliner with a choice of three colours - this one was the blue shade. I have not tried Jemma Kidd cosmetics before so I would like to try this one. Not sure what the other colours are so I will have to have another look and update

7 comments:

  1. I KNEW the new Tatler was out! Damn supermarkets holding out on me - def need to go on a hunt for that one! Thanks :)
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :-) think I will get this one too

      Delete
  2. Such a great idea to use the magazine freebies for travelling! xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the samples are the same size as travel ones you can buy so you might as well use the freebies!

      Delete
  3. This is so awesome! I wish American magazines would put in freebies >.<

    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I spend so much on magazines, wish they would give samples! That would be amazing!

      Delete
  4. Ok, I need to go get Tatler and Elle ASAP!
    Thank you for posting this. I would never have noticed!
    http://itskerrysbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...