Monday 27 August 2012

MUA Heaven & Earth Palette


  
I bought this on Saturday and it is already one of my favourites. It had a positive response on my Saturday Shopping post too so I think this is a favourite across the blogosphere. I was really surprised at how easy the shades were to blend, it is a very versatile palette and you can create lots of different natural looks. I usually use shades of brown like numbers 10 & 12 below, so this was a good opportunity to use other shades and I now really love 2 & 7. It stayed put all day too so over all a success, if you do not have this palette I would recommend buying one. For £4 it is a bargain and I will be buying another different palette now too.

So here are the swatches:






Which shade do you like the most?


13 comments:

  1. 8 is my fave :)

    This palette is part of my giveaway, I know you already have it but check it out if you get a chance and see if you like anything else

    xxx

    thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swatch 11 :)

    I really need to buy this me thinks!xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I really love Swatch 11. This may be the next palette on my MUA list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this palette is one of my essentials, absolutely love it :)
    can't wait to try the undressed palette, looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 and 10 are my faves! Even though I've already got the naked pallet i'm VERY tempted to buy this! :) xxx



    makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty :)

    India - www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    !Benefit Cosmetics Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked this post! I hear so much about this palette and each time I hear about it I want it even more. I love how you did the swatches too with your fingers...great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got this in a swap and I love this so much! One of the best palettes I own aside from my Naked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how versatile this palette is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is my favorite MUA pallet, its great for only £4!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh I really need to get my hands on this - Its such a naked dupe!!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog btw :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of this palette but i'm not a fan of shimmery eyeshadows, their Undressed palette looks fab too and I think that's got a few matte shadows so I might check that one out. New follower here too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...