Thursday 30 August 2012

Almost Daily Diary #9



OK so it’s almost the end of the month, yet I have only done 8 entries into my daily diary, ooops. To be honest I forget to write them every day! Although it has kept me mindful of my goals.
So for the next month I will not be doing a daily diary as such but general notes and tips every now and again.
I have done OK over the month, however I have given into wine and chocolate! The last few weeks have been a bit stressful, we had two break in’s into the house and I started my fertility treatment so its been a bit up and down. Hopefully next month will run a little smoother!

My main focus for next month is EXERCISE. I am going to attempt Bodyrocking more frequently and also try some other work out DVDs too

Before I say goodbye to August’s almost daily diary, I have one last tip. If you are desperate for chocolate then pop a curley wurley in the freezer, it will take you ages to eat and is only 115 cals



Twitter: @WhatKimiDidNext

7 comments:

  1. Great ideA! I'm the same, just bought a treadmill and set myself a 14 day challenge that I will go on for at least an hour everyday for 14 days and eat kinda healthily (with the odd treat!) today was day 1! :(

    Glossyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you've been so healthy - it's so motivating to read! I love those 100cal chocolate bars too - here we have dairy milk ones and omg I love them!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh looks yummy! Where do we buy these!?

    <3
    Http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That just means you had a great summer outside playing!! PS. I'd love for you to come visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea! I totally want to do some exercise thing too. I seriously need motivation to exercise again!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog!!:) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to exercise to! But I like ice cream to much :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...