Thursday 23 August 2012

Rituals - Foaming Shower Gels - Zensation / Yogi Flow

Having read the reviews on beauty boxes by other bloggers, I have a few items on my `wish list’ that I would now like to try. One of these was the Rituals Foaming Shower Gels which I believe came in a glossy box a few months ago? So while out on my last shopping trip I popped into my local Rituals store to suss it all out. The shower foams were on a special promotion at two for around £11 or £12(don’t quote me on that I am not sure off the top of my head but it was around that figure) and apparantly they are normally £6.90 so thought I would snap it up for a little saving.

The two I went for were Yogi Flow & Zensation as I tested them in store and really liked the soft smell of Zensation and the floral scent of YF . As soon as I bought them I wanted to go home and get in the shower to test them out.
I tried Zensation first, I was surprised how a little goes a long way as it does really lather up and the smell is lovely. I then tried Yogi flow which is equally as nice and probably my favourite out of the two. They both have a creamy foamy texture which is more moisturising then other foam gels I have used before; it also creates a nice smooth surface for shaving too.

Good points:
-         Smells lush
-         Moisturising
-         Will last a long time – a little goes a long way
-         Good for shaving

Bad points:
-         The price – I have got similar results from cheaper products

I do really enjoy using these, but I am not sure I will purchase them again at the full price. As mentioned above, they are quite similar to cheaper alternatives that you can get in boots so the price does put me off a bit. However I do find them moisturising so this may sway me to buy them  again.

I have found a discount for Rituals - you get 10% off when you spend over £20:




8 comments:

  1. I agree, great results but a little to pricey for a foaming shower gel. I do also love the smell! I didn't know about the Imperial Leather one so I might give that a try! :)

    Tia

    xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try, they smell nice too x

      Delete
  2. I got the Yogi Flow one in my Christmas Glossybox last year and I adored the smell of it. Was so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell lush, it really lingers too which is nice x

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of these, definitely want to give them a try now though!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a look on the Rituals websites, they have a whole range of beauty and I think they do candles/incense sticks too x

      Delete
  4. Same here! Ive tried Yogi Flow after seeing it appear on various blogs and I love it! I agree with you, its a bit pricey but its a lovely treat :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely for a treat, I take mine in and out the shower with me so no one else uses it, he he x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...